We Buy cars manages your own information and never shares it with anyone without your consent. This security system shows you everything about protection procedure and in regards to that the way in which guideline protects you.
Who we are?
We Buy Cars is the controller and responsible for your own data (out and out implied as We Buy Car, we, us, or our in this security procedure).
Expecting you have any requests concerning this protection technique, including any sales to rehearse your legal honors, if no one really cares, either way, contact us using the details given below.
If you have any questions or query in your mind and want to know the answer then you have to contact us through the following ways discussed here,
- Email address [email protected]
- Contact number +971 50 447 4100
- Postal address Arabian Center Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Changes in your information
What sort of data do we collect?
We collect your personal information which means any kind of information which is related to you. We collect different types of data discussed below.
- Your ID (user name, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and others).
- Contact details (email, contact no, postal address).
- Payment details (bank card details and other payment details).
- Transaction details (This detail will be very helpful for you when you have made any payment detail with us and with our services).
- Profile information (Your reviews, preferences, and interest that you make during our site visit).
- Technical data (your IP address, operating system, version and type of your browser, and all the other ways which you have used to get access to this site).
- All your activities that how you come to our website, where you click on the website, and the services you have used.
- We also collect demographic information that doesn’t uncover your personal data. This data can be utilized to distinguish a specific feature in our site that is used the most in our site.
- We never force you to give special categories of your own data. That includes your belief, sex, political reviews, philosophical beliefs, and other information.
- Assuming you can not share your personal data with us, you would not have the option to get access to our site.
Methods to collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect your data which are discussed below,
- Data iteration
You can provide us with your personal information by filling out the form available on our site. You also contact us through email, phone number, or directly at our postal address. This includes personal data you provide when you are applying for our products or services, create an account on our site, or subscribe to our services or publications. You also provide us data about marketing to be sent to you, enter a competition, promotion, or survey, give us feedback or while you contact us.
- Collecting data automatically
- In what way do we use your personal data
Purpose of using your personal data
We make assumptions about what you might need or find interesting based on your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data. We select those services or goods which are according to your interest in this way we care about marketing emails. If you have requested information from us, bought products or services from us, and have not chosen to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, you will receive them.
Reject marketing mails
You have the right to tell about your consent. You can request to stop sending marketing emails to you without any reason whether it’s from us or other third parties. You ask them that you don’t want to see these emails anymore.
We have set up proper safety efforts to keep your own information from being unintentionally lost, used, or accessed in an unapproved way, changed, or closed. In addition, we limit access to your own information to those representatives, specialists, workers for hire, and other third parties who have a business need to be aware. They will just deal with your own information on our directions and they are dependent upon an obligation of privacy.
How long we will use your data
We will just hold your own information however long and sensibly important to satisfy the reasons we gathered it, including the motivations behind fulfilling any lawful, administrative, duty, bookkeeping, or revealing prerequisites. We might hold your own information for a more drawn-out period in case of a grievance or on the other hand if we sensibly accept there is a possibility of the suit in regard to our relationship with you.
To decide the proper maintenance time frame for individual information, we consider the sum, nature, and awareness of the individual information, the expected gamble of mischief from unapproved use or exposure of your own information, and the reasons for which we process your own information, and whether we can accomplish those reasons through different means, and the pertinent legitimate, administrative, assessment, bookkeeping or different necessities.
Your legal rights
- You have several protection laws through which you can access different legal rights,
- You can request a copy of the data that we have through which you can access your personal information.
- Although we keep your data up to date if you need any changes in this data you can request the corrections. In this way, you can correct your data at any time.
- You can also request to delete your data and information whenever you want. But it might be possible that we need time to compile your request.
- You can object to us at any time when we use your data for marketing purposes.